Hello all! I am finally getting around to this! It’s been such a crazy week! 🙂 I am slowly trying to get back in the rhythm of ‘normal’ life so here I am!
I was nominated for two more Liebster award Blogger Recognition Award, so you guys will be seeing a lot of different posts about myself and you will be seeing lots of great blogs to check out! So I am hoping you guys check all the fellow bloggers out! 🙂
- What’s been your favorite Halloween costume?
Man, I just can’t pick one. My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the people flex their creative muscle and create a wonderful costume. But if I really had to pick just one, I would pick any baby costumer ever. Those kids are just so cute!
- What are some of your favorite movies?
I have several, but I would pick Nightmare Before Christmas hands down. I have watched that movie enough I can still say every line and sing every song without a second thought! 🙂
- How do you like your coffee/tea?
I like my coffee in the trash. Same with my tea… I have never been much of a coffee or tea drinker. Sorry to say. But I am a huge fan of juice, can we agree on that one? 🙂
- Which celebrity are you just SICK of hearing about? Feel free to describe in vague but descriptive terms so you don’t have to say the actual name and contribute to this person’s mentions. 😉
I’m kinda at the point that I am just tired about hearing about almost all and any kind of celebrity. Well, all but James Franco…. That’s baby daddy number two… Haha! I already have spoken to my husband and I get the eye roll. Come on, who watched Freaks and Geeks?
- What’s the most embarrassing fashion phase you went through? Grunge? Jelly platforms? Big hair?
Umm, I really don’t follow fashion …. So I would guess maybe my whole life? I dunno, I just wear whatever is comfortable! 🙂
- Would you rather strangers call you “miss” or “ma’am” (or something else entirely)? Why?
I would rather just be called by my name. But I will live if someone calls me miss or ma’am. I just HATE being called girl of anything like that! GRR!
- What’ve you been binge watching on Netflix (or other site) these days?
To be honest, I haven’t watched much TV recently. I just don’t have the time for it. I have some many other things going on!
- What do you love most about yourself?
I really love my red hair… If you haven’t guessed it, I am a redhead and I am very proud of it! 🙂
- Are you good at resolutions? How do you stay motivated to get them done?
I’m not the best. I can help others with there goals but I sometimes fall flat or I have to push it back! I am trying my hardest to not do that but life likes to throw in some curve balls once in a while!
- Where would you love to travel?
I would love to travel to Canada, England, Russia and so many other places. I’m just an odd duck! 😀
- Do you play an instrument? If not, is there one you’ve always wanted to learn how to play?
I play the flute. While I would love to say I still do, I just haven’t in so long that all I can say is that I just to play the flute!
Okay, now for my eleven questions!
- What is you blog all about is five words or less?
- What kind of music do you listen to while you write/ blog? Or do you listen to anything at all?
- What is your drink of choice? (Adult or soft)
- What books are you reading right now?
- If you could publish a book, what would it be about? Would it be about you or a story you wrote
- What kind of magazines do you read?
- What is one thing (or goal) in your five year plan?
- Are you a sharer or a keeper when it comes to goal sharing? (Like do you share your goals with other or do you keep hidden for others?
- Do you have an non-real character crushes? (Come on fess up!)
- Are you part of a fandom? (fandom – n. the state or condition of being a fan of someone or something.)
- What is one thing you want to tell your future children or grandchildren about? (It could be about anything)
Now for my nominations! Enjoy! Share the love! 🙂
- Sacrificial Chain Breaker
- crazy grad mama
- Kris Moore KM Novels
- Casual Procrastinator
- Annette Rochelle Aben
- Marlton Trainer
- 1-800 Books
- All Things Autumn
- Philip Dodson
- My Difference
- Love. Laugh. Sparkle.
Well I guess that is all for this post! I will have part two up soon-ish and then my Blogger Recognition Award post up as well!
Until next time…