I was nominated for two more Liebster award Blogger Recognition Award, so you guys will be seeing a lot of different posts about myself and you will be seeing lots of great blogs to check out! So I am hoping you guys check all the fellow bloggers out! 🙂
- What inspired you to begin blogging?
Overall, I started blogging to share my writing with the world. Second of all, my dream is to become a published author so I aimed to create a platform for my writing but to share others with the masses. On top of that, i really would love to create a place for all writers to connect and share writings!
- What book, newspaper or magazine are you currently reading?
I am currently reading the Writer Digest Magazine and I am wanting for the The Writer to come in the mail for me too read!
- If you had one phrase to describe your life, what would it be?
- If you had to get rid of all social media, which one would you keep?
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced with blogging?
The biggest challenge I have faced with my blog is time to write the posts I want to write. I know that sounds odd, but hear me out. I want only the best of my writing on here, that sometimes might be hard if I am in a time crunch or something like that. I am a full time stay at home mom and I don’t always get all the time in the world to write everything I would like to write. But I am getting better.
- Who is your favorite blog/blogger?
I don’t think I can just pick one. I love all kind of bloggers. I love to read motherhood blogs, or fandom blogs (like Star Trek) or other writing blogs.
- What is your favorite type of blog to read?
Like I said before, I like to read a lot of blogs. I like well written and funny blogs the best! 🙂
- What is your short-term goals for your blog?
Short term? To stay alive! Nah, I really would love to get to 100 followers before November and I would love to get a guess hosting series up and going! 🙂
- What are your long-term goals for your blog?
Long term? To stay alive! Nah, to be honest, I would love to be able to create this blog as a place to go to for fellow up and coming writers! 🙂
- How do you spend the majority of your day?
A majority of my day is spend chasing my daughter around! The other half of my day is spend debating on if I should take a nap… There is a small part of my day I get some writing done! 🙂
- What is your favorite thing to do over the summer?
I love to read. If I didn’t have as many responsibilities, I would just spend all day long reading (like I used to as a child!) It was favorite thing to do, getting last in an amazing book. Man, to be young again… 🙂
Okay, so now my eleven questions ….
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your dream career?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
- What do you like most about where you live right now?
- What do you do in order to overcome writer’s block?
- Who inspires you?
- If you could do anything to make this world a bit better, what would it be?
- Are you team dog or team cat?
Bonus question… Who’s your favorite red head? It’s okay, I’ll let you think for a moment…
And I nominate these amazing people! 🙂
- MY LITTLE BIT OF SERENITY
- Protest the Chaos with Splashes of beauty
- Elan Mudrow
- Author’s Workshop
- Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha
- SIDEREAL CATALYST
- Cristian Mihai
- RIDDLES AND PENS
So go forth and write up a blog post with these questions! These people are great, check them out!
Until next time…