Today’s challenge is about defining my goals into two different set of lists: short term and long term goals. Again, I will share the link at the end of the post! (See what I did there?) 😉
Short Term Goals
- In October, complete the October Platform Challenge.
- In November participate in NaNoWriMo (and win).
- Complete my current work in progress by the 16th.
- Plot out my NaNoWriMo project!
- Get my Region up and ready to party (for NaNoWriMo)!
- Read more on a daily basis.
- Reach 100 followers by the end of the year
- Keep my husband alive for one more day before he goes back to work.
Long Term Goals
- Start querying agents (within the year)
- Look into different publishing houses
- Raise my daughter to breathe fire
- Achieve the level of five years of marriage.
- Stand up for my self
- Continue to learn how to be a better wife, mother, writer, and human being.
- Become debt free and financially independent.
- Learn to laugh more.
This just a brief list of goals I have. As many of you guys know, goals need to be SMART and this is just the first stage to planning out your goals. But for now, I will leave you guys with this! I hope you enjoy it!
Here is the link to the Writer’s Digest platform challenge.
What are you goals? Share them below!
Until next time…
P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have a moment please vote in the poll below please! Thank you!