Fall is here. It is one of my favorite time of year. Things get back to a normal routine and normal patterns return. The leaves start to turn colors and it shows that there can be beauty in death. Anyway….
Fall has come back around and for some reason, this year it feels much more amazing. Why might you ask? Well, let’s write a list. (I just love lists!)
- First off, it’s not ungodly hot and I do not feel like I am going to melt. Even in my air conditioned house, it still was hot as hell out there this summer! Also, bugs go back to hell, where they belong!
- Second, my baby is going to be two years old this Sunday! Where the hell did the time go?
- Third, my other baby (I had another one in June) is three months old and nursing is going very well with her!
- Fourth, postpartum depression hasn’t hit me yet with my second one like it did with my first one!
- Fifth, I enrolled back into school. I’m going for my associate’s degree in business with a focus in accounting. So far in both my classes I have an average of 97%! So school is going well.
- Sixth, I start a tax preparer class on Tuesday. I’m nervous and excited at the same time! It’s going to be a challenge but I am up for it.
- Seventh, NaNoWriMo starts in almost seven weeks from now! I am so excited for this! I’m the ML again this year!
So overall, things are looking up. I look forward to the future at the moment. I hope you guys follow along and enjoy the future with me!
So, tell me, do you guys enjoy the fall season? Please, tell me! Sound off in the comments!