Hello! So this is two days late! My husband had a rare day off and we decided to do a lot of house cleaning! Oh, the joys of adulthood!
So without more words, here are her questions for me!
- What is your guilty food pleasure? Chocolate… Pretty much an form of it will work… But It can’t have strawberries! (I’m highly allergic to them!)
- what was your favourite child hood game (doesn’t have to be a board game) My favorite game was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- If you could rename yourself what would you call yourself and why? I don’t think I would change me name. I’ve grown to like my name. I will admit, sometimes I thought about changing my name to Samantha, people seem to think that is my name already!
- What was the last lie you told? “No, it wasn’t me that ate all the chocolate.” I told my husband this last night. Then we both laughed.
- What is the best compliment you have ever received? ‘Your writing has encouraged me to work on my own writing.
- What historic event would you like to have been present at? Oh, man; as a history buff there are so many events I would love to been at, overall, I think I would want to be at Stonehenge while it was being built! I could answer so many questions for people! 🙂
- How would you start a conversation with a stranger? To be honest, nope. I am not a small talk kind of person. I don’t often start the conversation with people and if I do, it tends to a conversation about something they don’t understand and then they slowly walk away…
- What is the strangest thing you have eaten? Chocolate covered grasshoppers… So, I’ll eat anything that has chocolate!
- what quality/qualities make a friend a keeper? For the most part, the most important quality for a friend for me is compassion. I can’t stand someone who lacks this basic quality. I might be apathetic about somethings but when it comes to starving children and how easy we could give them food, I struggle when someone tells me that their parents should just get a job. Like, they are humans, show some love!
- Is there a word that you love using all the time or/and a word you hate hearing or using? I don’t know. I am a lover of more words and I really don’t have a word that I hate hearing. I don’t like hearing people being called names or being abused. That is about it, I think.
- If money was no option what would you do for your next birthday ? For me? My birthday? I would love to pay off my in-laws debts. They have done so much for my husband and me and I would love to pay them back somehow.
Now, my question to the people tagged:
- What is your favorite color?
- What is one room in your dream house you would love to have right now?
- What are you currently reading?
- Where do you get the ideas for your blog posts?
- What is the best advice you can give your fellow bloggers about how to get new subscribers?
- Do you belong to any writers’ or bloggers’ associations and, if so, which ones?
- Who is your favorite musician?
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
- Who is your dream dinner party guest?
- Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
- What does a normal day in your life look like?
Okay now for the eleven people to do these questions! 🙂
- Ra’Nesha Wilson
- Ann Marie Lipari
- Ashlee Barclay
- YOU! Yes, the one reading this! Please answer the questions and then share your post below! 🙂
Okay, that seems to be it for the moment! Enjoy!
Until next time…